EXTERNAL ALUMINIUM SHUTTERS
Designed for beauty, built to weather life.
Our External Aluminium Shutter range is designed to give you a stylish, robust privacy solution. These versatile shutters give you the flexibility to maximise on outdoor spaces without sacrificing the design element of your home.
Perfect for enclosing balcony and patios, they not only look great, but also provide privacy and weather protection allowing you to enjoy alfresco living all year round.
When you invest in external shutters you want to know you are getting quality that is going to last.
Our external shutters are commercial grade powder coated for the longest possible life expectancy. We coat to between 80-100 microns in thickness, well above the industry standard of 60 micron thickness.
All parts and components are made of external grade stainless steel and / or aluminium, so you can be reassured that you have the highest quality shutter solution.
All shutters are made to measure, to fit any size opening. Your shutters will be bespoke for your solution.
Our shutters can be fixed in place, hinged, bifolding or sliding to fit whatever space you have.
Our external shutters come powder coated in 4 standard colours with an almost unlimited range of custom colours available. We also have a range of woodgrain shutters available in 4 finishes.
Aluminium shutters can be used both internally or externally for consistency across your home.
Our powder coated finishes are up to 40% thicker than the industry standard to endure the harsh Australian conditions.
External shutter blades are made from extruded aluminium giving the highest consistency levels.
Great for heavy traffic areas as blades are strong enough to take knocks without damaging easily.
Our Elite range of outdoor shutters offer lockable blades at any positions for added security and peace of mind.
External shutters let you control the exact amount of light, breeze, temperature and privacy of your home.
Shutter blades can be locked in any position allowing all panels to be locked uniformly for a consistent look and feel.
You can also choose to split the blades at any point to allow the top and bottom to work independently. This is great for bathrooms and bedrooms where the bottom half may be angled for privacy and the top half open for airflow and light.
- 64mm, 89mm, 114mm Elliptical Blades.
- Smaller blades help cover unsightly objects or views. ie. Air-con units.
- Larger blades optimise your viewing experience by creating more space between blades when open. Large blades can also be angled to control airflow whilst still providing great views.
Commercial grade aluminium powder coat:
- White, Pearl, Silver & Black
Woodgrain wrapped finishes:
- Golden Oak or Walnut finishes
Custom powder coat colours can be chosen from the Dulux Duralloy Powder Coat range
- Aluminium powder coated shutters are extremely hardy and resistant to the harsh Australian environment.
- Shutter Blades can be hosed down for cleaning or wiped with a soft cloth to remove salt spray or dirt
- All parts and components are of external grade stainless steel and / or Aluminium.
- If you have a sliding or bi-folding external shutter we recommend you spray your tracks, wheels and guides with a light coat of silicon spray to maintain freely moving parts. Available from all good hardware stores.
- This will increase the life expectancy of the working parts of your external shutters solution.
- 10yr warranty on Standard powder coat
- 5yr warranty in wood grain / custom finish
- 10yr structural warranty