INTERNAL PLANTATION SHUTTERS
Stylish, versatile and beyond all, beautiful.
Timber Plantation Shutters are appealing and practical. They transform a space into a warm, beautiful and inviting environment. With a variety of colours and sizes to choose from, we can customise a solution to meet all your space requirements
EXTERNAL PLANTATION SHUTTERS
Designed for beauty, built to weather life.
Our External Plantation Shutter range is designed to give you a stylish, robust privacy solution. These versatile shutters give you the flexibility to maximise on outdoor spaces without sacrificing the design element of your home.
Perfect for enclosing balcony and patios, they not only look great, but also provide privacy and weather protection allowing you to enjoy alfresco living all year round.
Internal Timber Plantation Shutters are constructed from laminated hardwood, made from 100% poplar timber and Basswood, for added strength and stability.
Finished with the highest quality exterior grade 2pack polyurethane paint and all panels are strengthened with pinned mortise and tension joints.
External shutters are commercial grade powder coated for the longest possible life expectancy. We coat to between 80-100 microns in thickness, well above the industry standard of 60 micron thickness.
All parts and components are made of external grade stainless steel and / or aluminium, so you can be reassured that you have the highest quality shutter solution.
We choose a renewable timber product that isn’t only reusable, recyclable and biodegradable but less costly to the environment compared to other products.
Unique construction makes shutters stronger and also results in a more efficient yield from the tree, which is more environmentally friendly and economical.
Internal Timber Plantations Shutters are extremely easy to clean and look great in any room of your home.
The hardwood construction and 2pack polyurethane paint finish means your shutters can take a good knock or a bang without damaging easily, making them a great choice for high traffic internal areas, rumpus rooms or kids rooms.
External shutter blades are made from extruded aluminium giving the highest consistency levels.
Great for heavy traffic areas as blades are strong enough to take knocks without damaging easily.
Our Elite range of outdoor shutters offer lockable blades at any positions for added security and peace of mind.
Every shutter installation is custom for the space in your home. We create a shutters solution to fit any window shape or size without compromising the integrity of the products – thanks to our years of building and fitting experience.
All types of fitting are available, from sliding, to bifolding, hinged or fixed – whatever the room in your home deserves.
External shutters let you control the exact amount of light, breeze, temperature and privacy of your home.
Shutter blades can be locked in any position allowing all panels to be locked uniformly for a consistent look and feel.
You can also choose to split the blades at any point to allow the top and bottom to work independently. This is great for bathrooms and bedrooms where the bottom half may be angled for privacy and the top half open for airflow and light.
If you like what you see here, book a free consultation and we will come and show you what your home would look like with Timber Plantation Shutters installed.
- 64mm, 89mm, 114mm – Elliptical blades
- 89mm – Flat blade
- 41mm, 51mm, 65mm, 90mm – Stiles
- Maximum panel width 1200mm
- 64mm, 89mm, 114mm Elliptical BladesSmaller size blades generally work better in smaller panels aesthetically.
- Smaller blades also help cover unsightly objects or views. ie. Air-con units.
- Larger blades optimise your viewing experience by creating more space between blades when open. Large blades can also be angled to control airflow whilst still providing great views.
- 10 Standard colours available.
- Custom colours from the dulux specifier 2 range. Click here to see the full range.
- We use Exterior grade 2 pack polyurethane paint for standard and custom colour.
Commercial grade aluminium powder coat comes in 4 standard colours.
- White, Pearl, Silver & Black
CLICK HERE to see the colours
Woodgrain wrapped finishes come in styles
- Lime wash and Light Cedar, Golden , Oak Walnut finishes
CLICK HERE to see the colours
Custom powder coat colours can be chosen from the Dulux range
CLICK HERE (may take a few moments to load)
- Cleaning product offered at point of sale.
- Wipe down with dry cloth / duster, soft vacuum to remove gentle dirt.
- Very quick and easy to keep clean
- Aluminium powder coated shutters are extremely hardy and resistant to the harsh Australian environment.
- Shutter Blades can be hosed down for cleaning or wiped with a soft cloth to remove salt spray or dirt
- All parts and components are of external grade stainless steel and / or Aluminium.
- If you have a sliding or bifolding external shutter we recommend you spray your tracks, wheels and guides with a light coat of silicon spray to maintain freely moving parts. Available from all good haywards stores.
- This will increase the life expectancy of the working parts of your external shutters solution.
- 15yr structural warranty
- 5yr warranty on paint finish
- 10yr warranty on Standard powder coat
- 5yr warranty in wood grain / custom finish
- 10yr structural warranty